Mythic Reign Terms & RulesThese terms & rules are subject to change at any time.
Breaking any of these rules will result in your account being locked for a period of time
1. You must be 18 years or older to play the game (or have parents permission). We moderate all our content and remove illegal and offensive materials, but content may be unsuitable for players under the age of 18.
2. You can only have one account. You have the ability to create multiple characters in your account, so you only need one. If found with more than one account, the extra accounts will be locked. If any sort of trading happened between the accounts, all accounts will be locked. Continued abuse will results in all accounts and future accounts being locked.
3. In-game items (apart from Amber & Mythic Elite days) cannot transferred to another account on the same network.
4. You cannot trade items in between characters. This, and any other 3rd party that breaks #3 is not permitted.
5. Only the account creator is permitted to use the account.
6. Accounts cannot be sold or transferred to a new owner. These accounts will be permanently locked. Do not give out your password.
7. Do not abuse bugs or glitches. If you find one, please report. Do not abuse it.
8. Be respectful to MR. Do not spam, talk about or post links to other online games.
9. Do not cheat or use any automatic software (including browser add-ons) or bots.
10. Do not publicly submit content which by nature is racist, offensive or violent.
11. Do not send in-game items to other players that are on the same home/school/work network as you.
12. Do not plagiarize or steal any player's intellectual property whether written text, digital work or other works.
Plagiarism is defined as the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Specifically; copying, quoting directly, paraphrasing (even if you change some words or the order of words), using someone else's original ideas or works including Character Sheets and Attributes, Family Histories and Crests, Role Play writings, Stories, Poems, Journal entries as well as Forum Posts and Guides written by individuals for their Domains.
Any player who violates Rule 12 will be dealt with swiftly by Tempest and consequences may include; jail time whether permanent or temporary, removal of content, loss of posting privileges and any combination thereof. Decision by staff is final.
Community Rules1. Do not spam.
2. Do not troll or harass other players.
3. Do not post or promote any sort of illegal activity.
4. Be mature. Use common sense.
5. RP - No godmodding.
Payment Terms1. Your safety is our highest priority. We use secure payment systems. We NEVER store any payment details.
2. All payments you make are one-off. We have no recurring subscriptions.
3. At no point does purchashing any in-game items for real-world cash make you immune to any of these terms.
4. Due to the nature of digital game items, there are no refunds.
5. Purchasing any in-game item with real-world cash does not enter you in any agreement with us.
6. Chargebacks result in all your characters being locked until account debt is settled.
7. Any attempt, successful or not, in modifying any of our payment forms to get more than the amount you paid, will result in your account being locked indefinitely.
8. All purchases made include local taxes.
Rights1. Accounts remain property of Mythic Reign. You cannot transfer/sell your account (or in game items/currency) to anybody else.
2. We do not guarantee connectivity. Is it up to the game owner to give out compensation if required.
3. 3rd party adverts are shown to non-elite players. We are not responsible for their content.
4. If found to be pushing the boundaries of these terms, your account may be locked regardless.
5. The game owner has final say on everything. At any point can he ban you for any reason, if ever necessary.
6. You give us permission to use any created and uploaded content on mythicreign.com for marketing purposes.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL MYTHIC REIGN HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
|< < < Back < < <|